Bought it, where is the styling?

Petri Kosunen

Petri Kosunen
Total Posts:  66
Joined  05-11-2014

05 November 2014 09:45

Hello.
I bought this but now i cant find styles you provide here at your own forums. There is no notice about that it is not included on the package.

Petri Kosunen

Petri Kosunen
Joined  05-11-2014

05 November 2014 09:59

Never mind. found the place from where I can at least change it for all. But it would be good to have users choice what “theme” they use within board.

eeBootstrap Support Team

eeBootstrap Support Team
Total Posts:  105
Joined  22-09-2014

05 November 2014 10:11

Petri Kosunen - 05 November 2014 09:45 AM

Hello.
I bought this

Thanks!

Petri Kosunen - 05 November 2014 09:45 AM

but now i cant find styles you provide here at your own forums. There is no notice about that it is not included on the package.

All the themes can you switch on eeBootstrap.com are included and you can find in the following directory:

/themes/forum_themes/eebootstrap/images/assets/css/themes

Example:

If you want change the default theme (bootstrap-basic.min.css) to Slate Style (bootstrap-slate.min.css):

open /themes/forum_themes/eebootstrap/forum_global/html_header.html

change:

<link id="theme" rel="stylesheet" href="{path:image_url}assets/css/themes/bootstrap-basic.min.css" /> 

with:

<link id="theme" rel="stylesheet" href="{path:image_url}assets/css/themes/bootstrap-slate.min.css" /> 

eeBootstrap Support Team

eeBootstrap Support Team
Total Posts:  105
Joined  22-09-2014

05 November 2014 10:26

Petri Kosunen - 05 November 2014 09:59 AM

But it would be good to have users choice what “theme” they use within board.

The theme that you have chosen on eeBootstrap.com is setted via cookie, if you delete the cache of the borwser, you return to default theme.

If you want, but I dont recommend, you can create a copy of eeBootstrap theme with another name, modify the code in html_header.html,  so you can store in user profile the choice, like the theme swiitch procedure used by ExpressionEngine Discussion Module.

Petri Kosunen

Petri Kosunen
Joined  05-11-2014

05 November 2014 10:31

Yeah, keeping things simple is better than let users hassle with different theme colouring. Spot on!
And for the other, thanks. I did find the solution right after I wrote, so bear with me smile Anyway, all good on this one, and thanks again!