Some ideas and such!

Petri Kosunen

Petri Kosunen
Total Posts:  66
Joined  05-11-2014

15 November 2014 00:28

Please let us have prefix shown as badge in forum index too (forum wide) and not just in topics listing page.

Yet anothet thoughs:
- popup sound tracks, so that forum user could listen tracks while surfing around instead of staying on the page (ok, you can always right-click and continue but its not user-friendly).
- more sound track providers please. SoundCloud is good but for users too limited.
‘How about co-operating with this developer if its not possible to implement this feature to forum itself without this nice thing:
http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/custom-bbcode

I did have something else too on my mind but dont have connection to my brains now so i go for other things:
- Please fix the Formatting buttons to show tooltip on all available tabs on it smile

and of course, surprise us all with yet another groovy things.

And please, it would be good to know if forums with this theme could run with ease inside regular templates. I need to have banner-option instead of hard-coded one, thanks smile

And have a nice weekend my friends!

eeBootstrap Support Team

eeBootstrap Support Team
Total Posts:  105
Joined  22-09-2014

15 November 2014 10:35

Petri Kosunen - 15 November 2014 12:28 AM

Please let us have prefix shown as badge in forum index too (forum wide) and not just in topics listing page.

I schedule this for next release…

- popup sound tracks, so that forum user could listen tracks while surfing around instead of staying on the page (ok, you can always right-click and continue but its not user-friendly).

In the upper right of embedded SoundCloud there is a link that open the track in a new window.

- more sound track providers please. SoundCloud is good but for users too limited.

Please tell me which ones?

How about co-operating with this developer if its not possible to implement this feature to forum itself without this nice thing:
http://devot-ee.com/add-ons/custom-bbcode

You can follow the discussion here

I did have something else too on my mind but dont have connection to my brains now so i go for other things:
- Please fix the Formatting buttons to show tooltip on all available tabs on it smile

Can you explain?

And please, it would be good to know if forums with this theme could run with ease inside regular templates. I need to have banner-option instead of hard-coded one, thanks smile

You can do it by yourself for testing following the instruction on ExpressionEngine documentation ( for example using a page that is hidden to the users… )

Petri Kosunen

Petri Kosunen
Total Posts:  66
Joined  05-11-2014

15 November 2014 10:55

eeBootstrap Support Team - 15 November 2014 10:35 AM

Can you explain?

Email / Link and Smileys do not tell to user what they are when hovering over those, and whats that one with arrow on both ends? Seems that it doesnt do anything?

Image Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

eeBootstrap Support Team

eeBootstrap Support Team
Total Posts:  105
Joined  22-09-2014

15 November 2014 11:02

ahhh ok these buttons are hardcode by Forum Module, for do that you must edit core files…
(I’m testing in dev to use a WYSIWYG Editor (Tinymce) to solve a lot of issue, but is very hard work and I dont know when will be released…)