Non-English language support?

Patrick Reisert

Patrick Reisert
Total Posts:  1
Joined  22-11-2014

27 November 2014 18:24

Has anyone tested compatibility with other language files yet? I’d assume that everything just works, but wanted to ask anyway (there might be issues with the length of phrases, or new phrases that only eeBootstrap uses).
Actually I’m only interested in the German language file and I’m using a manually updated version of this file for EE 2.7, because there is none for the current version available in that repository. Can this (possibly with some modifications) also be used for eeBootstrap?

BTW: Signing in with a Google account in this forum doesn’t work right now (“An Error Was Encountered: Unable to load the requested class: _oauth”). Only Facebook worked.

eeBootstrap Support Team

eeBootstrap Support Team
Total Posts:  105
Joined  22-09-2014

27 November 2014 18:33

Patrick Reisert - 27 November 2014 06:24 PM

new phrases that only eeBootstrap uses

No, eeBootstrap uses only the default language file (only in thread list there is the word “Actions” in mobile view.)  supplied with the 3x version.

Patrick Reisert - 27 November 2014 06:24 PM

BTW: Signing in with a Google account in this forum doesn’t work right now (“An Error Was Encountered: Unable to load the requested class: _oauth”). Only Facebook worked.

Strange, some people are registered with Google, I investigate about this, thanks!